ENTER TO WIN $500 CASH
and a year's supply of vitamins!
To enter the giveaway, please complete
all fields of the form below
* indicates a required field
In the meantime, shop
O Positiv with an exclusive
Use code LUCKY25CLAIM OFFER
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The O Positiv MOTO Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry in the Sweepstakes (the “Entrant”). This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. O Positiv's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the O Positiv MOTO Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is O Positiv (“Sponsor”), located at O Positiv LLC, 11740 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 109-333, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time that the Sponsor believes in its sole discretion has violated these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant is eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. Entrant also agrees to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
4. O Positiv Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on June 1, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM PST and ends on May 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by submitting a valid entry via the online form provided at http://opositiv.com/pages/giveaway. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per Entry Period. All valid entries received prior to each Drawing Date (defined below) will be eligible to be selected during the drawings on such Drawing Dates. To be valid, entries must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in these Official Rules. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Valid entries require Entrants to provide an accurate email address, phone number, mailing address, and date of birth. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes and purchase does not increase the chance of winning. To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must visit http://opositiv.com/pages/giveaway and fully complete the entry form by providing: complete name, mailing address, email address and phone number and date of birth, and submit the form by clicking the ‘Submit’ button during the Entry Period to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the Official Rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating entries and removing such entries from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prize: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive $500 cash and a one (1) year supply of Disco Multivitamin Gummy Vitamins with a retail value of $99 (the “Prize”). The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the Prize is awarded. The value associated with the Prize is taxable as income and the Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Prize. By accepting the Prize, the selected Winner grants permission to Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by Law. The Winner will receive from Sponsor, and will be required to sign and return (except where prohibited) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and a Form 1099 tax form in the total amount of the Prize (the “Paperwork”) following the Notification. After verification of the Paperwork, the Prize will be mailed using the United States Postal Service Priority Mail. The Winner must return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification. If a potential Winner fails to return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification, or is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, such potential Winner and his/her entry will be disqualified and another potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. All Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be allowed; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. In the case of unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to the Prize winner.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: There will be four (4) Winners randomly selected during the Sweepstakes. The Winners will be selected on four (4) separate Drawing Dates in a random drawing from all eligible entries under the supervision of the Sponsor, on or about August 31, 2022, November 30, 2022, February 28, 2023 and May 31, 2023 (the “Drawing Dates”). The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) after each Drawing Date by email within 28 days of Winner selection (the “Notification”). Sponsor is not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. If the Winner fails to claim the Prize by completing and returning the Paperwork within the amount of time set forth in the Notification or is otherwise found ineligible under the Official Rules, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal.
9. Terms & Conditions: Winning a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners' names, addresses (city & state), voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for the Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Attempts by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal or civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants, and Winners release the Sponsor and each and all of Sponsor’s subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers, from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with the Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: O Positiv LLC, 11740 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 109-333, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Requests must be postmarked no later than 28 days after the entry period June 6, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm PST.
14. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that it has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.